Bob Davis

Default Bessey tradesman clamps final blowout at HD

Yes, we know that Home depot is getting rid of this line of clamps and had
marked them down 33% or so. Yesterday, I dropped by HD. I noticed that they
had found some new stock of the tradesman clamps All of them were marked
$5!!!! I bought nine clamps.

Bob

Mark Jerde

Bob Davis wrote:
Yes, we know that Home depot is getting rid of this line of clamps
and had marked them down 33% or so. Yesterday, I dropped by HD. I
noticed that they had found some new stock of the tradesman clamps
All of them were marked $5!!!! I bought nine clamps.

Just nine clamps??? g Hope that's all they had. ;-)

-- Mark, who cleaned out the Bessies at three HD's

Phisherman

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:28:47 GMT, "Bob Davis"
wrote:

Yes, we know that Home depot is getting rid of this line of clamps and had
marked them down 33% or so. Yesterday, I dropped by HD. I noticed that they
had found some new stock of the tradesman clamps All of them were marked
$5!!!! I bought nine clamps.

Bob

The Bessy Tradesman clamps are all gone here (I bought 4 of them).
They have the Bessy K-body, but not marked down. I'm really looking
for the shorter (28") K-body clamps and the (local) HD does not carry
them. These Germany clamps are so much better than those made in
China, and probably better than USA-made (gosh, did I say that?)