Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Music world trivia...

SWMBO was quoted in the WSJ today:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...504155524.html

But, as in most newspaper articles, which you'll recognize if you've
ever been interviewed, reality takes somewhat of a back seat, along with
the most interesting interactions ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

SWMBO was quoted in the WSJ today:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...504155524.html

But, as in most newspaper articles, which you'll recognize if you've ever
been interviewed, reality takes somewhat of a back seat, along with the
most interesting interactions ...

Hey I know her.... And she is in the video.,

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/19/2010 2:41 PM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message

SWMBO was quoted in the WSJ today:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...504155524.html

But, as in most newspaper articles, which you'll recognize if you've ever
been interviewed, reality takes somewhat of a back seat, along with the
most interesting interactions ...

Hey I know her.... And she is in the video.,

Then you won't be surprised that I found out about the article from
someone on FB this AM, not from Blondie! ... go figure. No telling what
that gal's up to at any given time.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 2/19/2010 2:41 PM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message

SWMBO was quoted in the WSJ today:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...504155524.html

But, as in most newspaper articles, which you'll recognize if you've
ever
been interviewed, reality takes somewhat of a back seat, along with the
most interesting interactions ...

Hey I know her.... And she is in the video.,

Then you won't be surprised that I found out about the article from
someone on FB this AM, not from Blondie! ... go figure. No telling what
that gal's up to at any given time.

FM this AM!!!!

OMG IDKT!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/19/2010 2:59 PM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message
On 2/19/2010 2:41 PM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message

SWMBO was quoted in the WSJ today:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...504155524.html

But, as in most newspaper articles, which you'll recognize if you've
ever
been interviewed, reality takes somewhat of a back seat, along with the
most interesting interactions ...

Hey I know her.... And she is in the video.,

Then you won't be surprised that I found out about the article from
someone on FB this AM, not from Blondie! ... go figure. No telling what
that gal's up to at any given time.

FM this AM!!!!

OMG IDKT!

"FB" this AM! atm idk imho I'll just stfu and brb ... btw, jk t2yl!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
news
On 2/19/2010 2:59 PM, Leon wrote:

Then you won't be surprised that I found out about the article from
someone on FB this AM, not from Blondie! ... go figure. No telling what
that gal's up to at any given time.

FM this AM!!!!

OMG IDKT!

"FB" this AM!

Oh yeah....I immediately thought FM radio this morning.

atm idk imho I'll just stfu and brb ... btw, jk t2yl!

eh!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:02:42 -0600, Swingman wrote:

SWMBO was quoted in the WSJ today:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...504155524.html

But, as in most newspaper articles, which you'll recognize if you've
ever been interviewed, reality takes somewhat of a back seat, along with
the most interesting interactions ...

fer chrisakes'....... he plays a nylon string guitar. Townes would
puke.

btw, I just saw Butch Hancock at the Palms Playhouse in Winters, CA
last Friday night. Good show, lot's of Townes covers, well done.

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/20/2010 9:36 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

fer chrisakes'....... he plays a nylon string guitar. Townes would
puke.

Not this time ... there was genuine respect on both sides and Townes
jumped at the chance to be in on that particular concert with both
David's.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08