Posted to rec.woodworking

Default opps try this URL

"SBH" wrote in
:

"Larry" wrote in message
Evodawg wrote in news:hkrreh$nlb$2
@news.eternal-september.org:

http://alturl

So does anyone have one of the Hitachi model KM12VC? Looks
a lot nicer than what I have now and the price seems
right.

Larry

Yep....and love it. The only thing I wish the plunge part
had is a micro adjuster. Otherwise, great little router.

Is it as quiet as advertised? Is the base centered or am I
going to need to re-drill the holes?

I currently have a PC and I must say that I'm less than
pleased. Not only was the base not centered, it was so far off
that I couldn't get it fixed without major work.

Thanks
Larry