Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I WON BOTH!!!!!!

.... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

Zz Yzx wrote:

... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

Let us know how that works out for ya. :-)

-Zz

Rob Leatham

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 23, 11:22*am, Zz Yzx wrote:
... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

-Zz

Well what are you waiting for......... But maybe if you wait long
enough they will throw in a bucket too.

Allen
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 23, 11:22*am, Zz Yzx wrote:
... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

-Zz

Is a windfall like that taxable?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 08:22:03 -0800, Zz Yzx
wrote:

... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

-Zz

If you sign up, have they extracted a screw of you?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

-Zz

Have you calculated how much it will cost you to win this yet?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jeezuz guys..... talk about a buzz kill......

I got a plastic screw gauge too.

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

-Zz

I got about a hundred black plastic drill gauges from them if anyone
wants one. Funny, I still use my purchased drill gauges, since the
ones from Handyman Club are nearly as legible. The plastic
membership card does make a nice glue spreader, though.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

-Zz

I got about a hundred black plastic drill gauges from them if anyone
wants one. Funny, I still use my purchased drill gauges, since the
ones from Handyman Club are nearly as legible. The plastic
membership card does make a nice glue spreader, though.

The ones I get from them are about a 64th-32nd over sized, too.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

I was a member years ago and was rocking along several months in when
they shipped - without notice or option - a complete listing of all members
and addresses and expected to be paid for it.

Not only was it a security leak of all time - knowing all wood workers....
and their street addresses...

But asking for rather a large dollar amount out of the blue was wrong as well.

So be cautious. Likely they learned that no-no.

Martin [ owner of lots of circle drawing sheets and drawer fillers. ]

wrote:

... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set.
From the Handyman Club of America.