Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking Plans

Hey, guys. I'm new to this group so I just wanted to post a message
to say hi. If anyone is interested, I have a website at
http://www.routertableplans.org that has links to over 12,000
different woodworking plans. It's nice to be here, and I hope to talk
to some of you all soon!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 13, 7:08*pm, Afri wrote:
Hey, guys. *I'm new to this group so I just wanted to post a message
to say hi. *If anyone is interested, I have a website athttp://www.routertableplans.orgthat has links to over 12,000
different woodworking plans. *It's nice to be here, and I hope to talk
to some of you all soon!

Can have a side of fries with that spam? (not sure of fries really go
with spam, but anyway.)
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Afri" wrote in message
Hey, guys. I'm new to this group so I just wanted to post a message
to say hi. If anyone is interested, I have a website at
http://www.routertableplans.org that has links to over 12,000
different woodworking plans. It's nice to be here, and I hope to talk
to some of you all soon!

Why not spend a few bucks to advertise in the forums for the folks that
will buy your stuff? Your advertising here is inappropriate.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:59:10 -0800, GarageWoodworks wrote:

On Jan 13, 7:08Â*pm, Afri wrote:
Hey, guys. Â*I'm new to this group so I just wanted to post a message to
say hi. Â*If anyone is interested, I have a website
athttp://www.routertableplans.orgthat has links to over 12,000
different woodworking plans. Â*It's nice to be here, and I hope to talk
to some of you all soon!

Can have a side of fries with that spam? (not sure of fries really go
with spam, but anyway.)

Fried potatoes go quite well with spam :-).

Woodworking Plans Afri Metalworking 4 January 20th 10 11:23 AM
Woodworking Plans herself Woodworking 11 December 23rd 06 03:18 AM
Woodworking plans PB Woodworking 2 September 12th 05 01:06 PM
Woodworking Plans wgray Woodworking 0 February 27th 04 02:10 AM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM