Joe

Default Sources for veneer edging for plywood?

I am in the middle of a large (for me) project where I will need to apply
approximately 500' of birch iron-on edge veneer.
Does anyone know of any good sources for this quantity? The local stores
only sell in rolls of 15' at a cost of $.33 per foot.

Thanks in advance.

Joe.

Preston Andreas

Any company that supplies plywood and lumber to cabinet shops and many
commercial hardware suppliers carry it in 250 foot rolls. I pay about $35
dollars for a roll. You can also get it online. DAGS for it. Or better
yet, call a local cabinet shop and ask them where they get theirs.

Preston

.. .