Slowhand

Default minimax bandsaw question

I've pretty much decided to buy the mm20. Like everyone else on the planet,
I'm trying to get a good deal. Is minimax the only ones who sell these?
Any used ones out there? Thoughts? Comments?
SH

Rick Stein

I think I saw them listed at the ExFactory;

http://www.exfactory.com/

I have no idea how their prices compare

Slowhand wrote:
I've pretty much decided to buy the mm20. Like everyone else on the planet,
I'm trying to get a good deal. Is minimax the only ones who sell these?
Any used ones out there? Thoughts? Comments?
SH

DarylRos

I've pretty much decided to buy the mm20. Like everyone else on the planet,
I'm trying to get a good deal. Is minimax the only ones who sell these?

I would have thought they sell direct only. A good choice by the way. I have
the MM16, and find it superb.
rsc

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:09:35 -0500, Slowhand wrote
(in message ):

I've pretty much decided to buy the mm20. Like everyone else on the planet,
I'm trying to get a good deal. Is minimax the only ones who sell these?
Any used ones out there? Thoughts? Comments?
SH

The Minimax support is outstanding. I bought the CU300 Combo Machine and the
MM16. I had some minor transport damage and the way Minimax handled it was
something I have not experienced for a long time. Both machines are excellent
and the Bandsaw is great. It saws as straight as the tablesaw and everything
is adjustable. I particularly like the safety switches in the doors and the
all metal consturction. The wheels run straight and without vibration and the
'tires' with the groove instead being simply flat also exchange verry quickly
after a blade might have damaged them. I am an all around happy Minimax
customer. First I thought abut importing it myself but after initial
transport trouble I am happy that I had someone getting spares to me in no
time and no hassle.

hope it helps!
Rainer