Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What do want for X-Mas ?

Mrs.Santa hid a big box next door.
Ten more days. I been dropping nints about a twelve inch planner for six
years.
Did she finally get the hint ?

I gotta go do some house work !!!!!

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 15, 2:45*am, (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:
Mrs.Santa hid a big box next door.
Ten more days. I been dropping nints about a twelve inch planner for six
years.
Did she finally get the hint ?

I gotta go do some house work !!!!!

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

A job. Going on six months.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 15, 2:36*pm, "CW" wrote:
"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message

On Dec 15, 2:45 am, (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:

Mrs.Santa hid a big box next door.
Ten more days. I been dropping nints about a twelve inch planner for six
years.
Did she finally get the hint ?

I gotta go do some house work !!!!!

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

A job. *Going on six months.

I'll second that.

....and SWMBO gets mad when I answer "nothing". I've got everything I
need, almost everything I really want (she won't spring for the blond
- I've asked), so what to answer...

I was "off" work for nine months in '07, mostly of my choosing. I
(was) retired with six months severance and a reasonable pension, so
took some time to get the house ready to sell. Once I got that done
SWMBO told me "no more messes", so I found a job. Contracting in
another state, but at least I wasn't under her feet. ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:10:33 -0800 (PST), GarageWoodworks
wrote:

On Dec 15, 2:45*am, (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:
Mrs.Santa hid a big box next door.
Ten more days. I been dropping nints about a twelve inch planner for six
years.
Did she finally get the hint ?

I gotta go do some house work !!!!!

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

A job. Going on six months.

I want work too. Out of work for 17 months and getting a third
unemployment extension. NO shopping this year.