todd

Default PLUNGE ROUTERS

"michael" wrote in message
Hey guys ..need tools..plunge routers ......sanders... drills saws etc..
CHEAP ??? try this out.. I am a woodworker and got into this by accident:

http://stores.ebay.com/Tools-n-fishn...tZ2QQsclZallQQ
sotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm

Let me guess, you have no connection with this site. This is just a
friend's site, right?

Whenever I need low-quality tools, I just head to Harbor Freight.

todd