Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Money

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:16:27 -0600, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Moshe and Sammy are walking down the street in New York City when a
muggers jumps out from the shadows and says: "Gimme me all your
money!!"
Without missing a beat, Moshe pulls out his wallet and hands Sammy $
100.00...."Here's that hundred I owe you....."

Had to read it 2.5 times. then almost sprayed my screen.

WHEN are you going to fix the missing quote feature from your posts,
Leon? Someone else brought it up, now it's bothering me, too.

--
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen
to what the world tells you you ought to prefer,
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Moshe and Sammy are walking down the street in New York City when a
muggers jumps out from the shadows and says: "Gimme me all your
money!!"
Without missing a beat, Moshe pulls out his wallet and hands Sammy $
100.00...."Here's that hundred I owe you....."

Had to read it 2.5 times. then almost sprayed my screen.

WHEN are you going to fix the missing quote feature from your posts,
Leon? Someone else brought it up, now it's bothering me, too.

sorry but Uh you are going to have to draw me a picture. I am absolutley
clueless what you are talking about. You are also going to have to explain
to me how to manage that and I'll see what I can do if it is a one time
thing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Moshe and Sammy are walking down the street in New York City when a
muggers jumps out from the shadows and says: "Gimme me all your
money!!"
Without missing a beat, Moshe pulls out his wallet and hands Sammy $
100.00...."Here's that hundred I owe you....."

Had to read it 2.5 times. then almost sprayed my screen.

WHEN are you going to fix the missing quote feature from your posts,
Leon? Someone else brought it up, now it's bothering me, too.

sorry but Uh you are going to have to draw me a picture. I am absolutley
clueless what you are talking about. You are also going to have to explain
to me how to manage that and I'll see what I can do if it is a one time
thing.

You fixed it! :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:

WHEN are you going to fix the missing quote feature from your posts,
Leon? Someone else brought it up, now it's bothering me, too.

sorry but Uh you are going to have to draw me a picture. I am
absolutley clueless what you are talking about. You are also going to
have to explain to me how to manage that and I'll see what I can do if
it is a one time thing.

You fixed it! :-)

No he didn't.

While it does have something to do with his news client, it also has a
do equally with the originating news client.

Notice that it only happens with certain posters ... I noticed the same
thing when I was using OE, particularly with replying to those using
Mozilla on a Mac.

I noticed long ago that it always happens when Leon replies to Robatoy's
posts.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
Steve Turner wrote:

WHEN are you going to fix the missing quote feature from your
posts, Leon? Someone else brought it up, now it's bothering me,
too.

sorry but Uh you are going to have to draw me a picture. I am
absolutley clueless what you are talking about. You are also going
to have to explain to me how to manage that and I'll see what I can
do if it is a one time thing.

You fixed it! :-)

No he didn't.

While it does have something to do with his news client, it also has a
do equally with the originating news client.

Notice that it only happens with certain posters ... I noticed the
same thing when I was using OE, particularly with replying to those
using Mozilla on a Mac.

I noticed long ago that it always happens when Leon replies to
Robatoy's posts.

I don't think so. I'm using the same news client (Outlook Express) as Leon
and my replies to Robotoy (usually along the lines of "I don't even know
what street Canada is on") have the appropriate quotation marks.

'Course I'm using an add-on called "Quote Fix" which may help (with the
thread markings, not with Robotoy).