Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Gloat; Sm; 1 each & Source for Materials

I have a paper shredder, an elctric stapler, masonitepefboards, steel
clamp rack, lots of melamine MSG or whatever, several drawer slides
and, last week, a 4' x 10" rubber mat thing I use in front of my
work / saw table.

All of this (and more, actually) was salvaged from the dumpster behind
a Staples store.

And, while on the subject of salvage, do you know how to get free
flowers for your wife, girl friend or mistress?

Check out the Funeral Parlor dumpsters

enjoy
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Hoosierpopi" wrote in message
I have a paper shredder, an elctric stapler, masonitepefboards, steel
clamp rack, lots of melamine MSG or whatever, several drawer slides
and, last week, a 4' x 10" rubber mat thing I use in front of my
work / saw table.

All of this (and more, actually) was salvaged from the dumpster behind
a Staples store.

And, while on the subject of salvage, do you know how to get free
flowers for your wife, girl friend or mistress?

Check out the Funeral Parlor dumpsters

enjoy

I just knew you were going to suggest a cemetary. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hoosierpopi wrote:
I have a paper shredder, an elctric stapler, masonitepefboards, steel
clamp rack, lots of melamine MSG or whatever, several drawer slides
and, last week, a 4' x 10" rubber mat thing I use in front of my
work / saw table.

You scored some mono-sodium glutamate melamine? Cool...

All of this (and more, actually) was salvaged from the dumpster behind
a Staples store.

And, while on the subject of salvage, do you know how to get free
flowers for your wife, girl friend or mistress?

Check out the Funeral Parlor dumpsters

enjoy

Wow, I'm really kinda speechless right now... I'm trying to imagine the thrashing I'd
receive from my wife if I brought her flowers from a funeral home dumpster diving adventure.
Dude, you must really *love* your... woman?

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in

I just knew you were going to suggest a cemetary. ;~)

My sister was married, for awhile, to a guy who worked in a cemetary. She
got "slightly used" flowers every night. Part of their job was to go
through the grounds and collect the flowers. They would then be tossed over
a bank into this giant compost pile.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Steve Turner" wrote in message

Wow, I'm really kinda speechless right now... I'm trying to imagine the
thrashing I'd receive from my wife if I brought her flowers from a funeral
home dumpster diving adventure. Dude, you must really *love* your...
woman?

..

Nutin too expensive for her... ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:
Hoosierpopi wrote:
I have a paper shredder, an elctric stapler, masonitepefboards, steel
clamp rack, lots of melamine MSG or whatever, several drawer slides
and, last week, a 4' x 10" rubber mat thing I use in front of my
work / saw table.

You scored some mono-sodium glutamate melamine? Cool...

All of this (and more, actually) was salvaged from the dumpster behind
a Staples store.

And, while on the subject of salvage, do you know how to get free
flowers for your wife, girl friend or mistress?

Check out the Funeral Parlor dumpsters

enjoy

Wow, I'm really kinda speechless right now... I'm trying to imagine the
thrashing I'd receive from my wife if I brought her flowers from a
funeral home dumpster diving adventure. Dude, you must really *love*
your... woman?

She must be a sucker if she accepts them.
I'm going to avoid the possible large tool joke.
;-)

--
Froz...