Posted to rec.woodworking

Default AngleCube Digital Bevel Gage $20/shipped at Rockler

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=2355

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=2355

I think you have the wrong link:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=22143

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=2355

I think you have the wrong link:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=22143

Opps! (dumbass!) :-)

Yes, that was the link for the other way-overpriced dial indicator on a
stick.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Steve Turner wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=2355

I think you have the wrong link:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=22143

Opps! (dumbass!) :-)

Yes, that was the link for the other way-overpriced dial indicator on a
stick.

--

-MIKE-

Look to the left side at small photos and click on what he was referring to.
WW --