-linux_lad

Default DeWalt 7790 RAS

I have a DeWalt 7790 in excellent condition. It has no plastic anywhere
except for the on/off buttons, and possibly the handle on the crank. It has
a 3.5 HP dual voltage motor has mostly collected dust since its original
owner (my grandfather) died nine years ago. I use a sliding compound miter
saw so I really don't need this RAS, so I planning to sell it. I live in
Sacramento, CA, and the saw is currently mounted in a homemade table. What's
the ballpark value?

--
-linux_lad
To verify that this post isn't forged, click he

Rumpty

Before you sell your 7790, take a look he http://mrsawdust.com/

--

Rumpty

Unisaw A100

One of the fine lads from the OWWM made up an online
calculator that will immediately establish a value for your
vintage machines.

http://www.monkey-butler.net/valu.html

UA100
Bob S.

Finally.... Someone has put technology to use in determining the value of
used tools. I found it to be real accurate too... Just be sure to enter in
all the info in order to get a more precise estimate.

Bob S.

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
One of the fine lads from the OWWM made up an online
calculator that will immediately establish a value for your
vintage machines.

http://www.monkey-butler.net/valu.html

UA100

jo4hn

Unisaw A100 wrote:

One of the fine lads from the OWWM made up an online
calculator that will immediately establish a value for your
vintage machines.

http://www.monkey-butler.net/valu.html

UA100

OK. I surrender. Kamerade. Uncle. LOL. **** me.