Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Off Topic: Joke

Seniors In Love

An elderly senior couple was invited to an old friend's home for dinner one
evening.

She was impressed by the way her lady friend preceded every request to her
husband with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart,
Pumpkin, etc.

The couple had been married almost 70 years and clearly they were still very
much in love.

While the husband was in the living room, her lady friend leaned over to
her host to say, "I think it's wonderful that after all these years you
still call your husband all those loving pet names."

The elderly lady hung her head, "I have to tell you the truth," she said,
"His name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and I'm scared to death to ask
the cranky old fart what his name is."

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

Seniors In Love

An elderly senior couple was invited to an old friend's home for dinner one
evening.

She was impressed by the way her lady friend preceded every request to her
husband with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart,
Pumpkin, etc.

The couple had been married almost 70 years and clearly they were still very
much in love.

While the husband was in the living room, her lady friend leaned over to
her host to say, "I think it's wonderful that after all these years you
still call your husband all those loving pet names."

The elderly lady hung her head, "I have to tell you the truth," she said,
"His name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and I'm scared to death to ask
the cranky old fart what his name is."

True story:

Back in 97 my family went to the Czech Republic to visit family members.
We went to a retirement home to meet an old married couple. The husband
called his wife "Sweety". She was not very communicative. When we
asked him what her real name was, he sat and thought for about 5 minutes
before coming up with her real name.

(OT) Joke basilisk[_2_] Woodworking 0 October 9th 09 03:13 AM
OT - Joke Mike Marlow Woodworking 10 March 28th 09 01:56 AM
OT - joke Wood Butcher Woodworking 23 October 13th 06 11:54 PM
OT - Joke J T Woodworking 2 August 9th 05 05:11 PM
new topic, off topic, about new topics [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 27th 05 02:05 PM