Posted to rec.woodworking

Default lkj

Posted to rec.woodworking

I know jack.
Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

What's up, Lew? You seem to be posting some cryptic stuff here
recently. Tom
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Nov 30, 12:46 am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

I know jack.

That is Mr. **** to you.
;-)

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"tom" wrote:

What's up, Lew? You seem to be posting some cryptic stuff here
recently. Tom

Made a post that didn't show.

Made this jibberish post to check things out.

Funny how many responses you get.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:20:15 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

"tom" wrote:

What's up, Lew? You seem to be posting some cryptic stuff here
recently. Tom

Made a post that didn't show.

Made this jibberish post to check things out.

Funny how many responses you get.

Damn. Here I thought you might be on your last legs, readin' the
will, and I just -might- get that old drill press of yours during my
lifetime. Oh, well. A guy can hope.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.