Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Can you tell me what size board I would need for this.

I thinking of making my own little knitting loom. I am buying two hair
combs at a saloon store and need to see what size board I would need
them on. It would be a large tooth comb that saloon stylist uses. I
going to place them on side by side together. Can you help me out on
tell me please? You can Email me if you want. Tia.
Pam-Doggirl3

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:00:02 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , I love
my doggie wrote:

I thinking of making my own little knitting loom. I am buying two hair
combs at a saloon store and need to see what size board I would need
them on. It would be a large tooth comb that saloon stylist uses. I
going to place them on side by side together. Can you help me out on
tell me please? You can Email me if you want. Tia.
Pam-Doggirl3

Forty-two.

Sorry but my calculations show that one thirty wil ldo fine.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 28, 11:00*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article , I love

my doggie wrote:
I thinking of making my own little knitting loom. I am buying two hair
combs at a saloon store and need to see what size board I would need
them on. It would be a large tooth comb that saloon stylist uses. I
going to place them on side by side together. Can you help me out on
tell me please? You can Email me if you want. Tia.
Pam-Doggirl3

Forty-two.

I think you are referring to the European gauge - SAE would be much
closer to 19/16".

I've been in many saloons, never saw a comb - apparently most of the
denizens never had either.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Jesse
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:00:02 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , I love
my doggie wrote:

I thinking of making my own little knitting loom. I am buying two hair
combs at a saloon store and need to see what size board I would need
them on. It would be a large tooth comb that saloon stylist uses. I
going to place them on side by side together. Can you help me out on
tell me please? You can Email me if you want. Tia.
Pam-Doggirl3

Forty-two.

Sorry but my calculations show that one thirty wil ldo fine.

Forty-two is the answer to the ultimate question about life, the
universe, and everything. This is a fact.

Your calculations are either flawed or irrelevant. Or both.

Suck it up, princess.

....and what is the question, again?
Posted to rec.woodworking

(I love my doggie) wrote in news:27351-4B11E9AF-2554
@storefull-3252.bay.webtv.net:

I going to place them on side by side together.

I think placing them side by side apart would work better.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Can you tell me what size board I would...Dave,Jesse, &RicodJour

Thanks Guys.
Pam-Doggirl3

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 29, 1:03*pm, (I love my doggie) wrote:
Thanks Guys.
Pam-Doggirl3

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...batoy/dOUG.jpg