Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT World War II in HD

There is 10 hours of it on the History Channel this week. I watched one
episode so far and it was very good. If you are interested in the history
of the war, don't miss it. It repeats at various times. Some never seen
movies clips, a lot of restored footage, most in color.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski said:

There is 10 hours of it on the History Channel this week. I watched one
episode so far and it was very good. If you are interested in the history
of the war, don't miss it. It repeats at various times. Some never seen
movies clips, a lot of restored footage, most in color.

One of the cable channels I watch, despite the ownership group.
I'll check it out, Thanks.

Greg G.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
There is 10 hours of it on the History Channel this week. I watched one
episode so far and it was very good. If you are interested in the history
of the war, don't miss it. It repeats at various times. Some never seen
movies clips, a lot of restored footage, most in color.

I am a history buff. I will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
There is 10 hours of it on the History Channel this week. I watched one
episode so far and it was very good. If you are interested in the history
of the war, don't miss it. It repeats at various times. Some never seen
movies clips, a lot of restored footage, most in color.

They really should change their name to the Hitler Channel as they have
far more programming in him than any other historical topic.
Art

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Artemus" wrote in message

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
There is 10 hours of it on the History Channel this week. I watched one
episode so far and it was very good. If you are interested in the
history
of the war, don't miss it. It repeats at various times. Some never
seen
movies clips, a lot of restored footage, most in color.

They really should change their name to the Hitler Channel as they have
far more programming in him than any other historical topic.
Art

Wow, only 3 replies for Godwin's law to take effect. Might be a new record.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe wrote:
They really should change their name to the Hitler Channel as they have
far more programming in him than any other historical topic.
Art

Wow, only 3 replies for Godwin's law to take effect. Might be a new record.

I don't think it applies when the subject is used in prefect context. :-)

(I'm actually counting how many posts it takes for the thread to turn
into a political debate.)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
They really should change their name to the Hitler Channel as they have
far more programming in him than any other historical topic.
Art

Wow, only 3 replies for Godwin's law to take effect. Might be a new
record.

I don't think it applies when the subject is used in prefect context.
:-)

Yeah, I know. I just couldn't resist. :-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe wrote:
"-MIKE-"
Wow, only 3 replies for Godwin's law to take effect. Might be a new
record.

I don't think it applies when the subject is used in prefect context.
:-)

Yeah, I know. I just couldn't resist. :-)

Oh, is that right? Well, neither could Hitler!

:-p

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)