Bay Area Dave

Default FREE PLANS for all woodworkers

I have put together a web site with
resources for woodworkers. There are
volumes of lessons, tons of free plans
for every possible kind of project, and
tool discounts. The site is free. No
membership required. Enjoy:

http://shorl.com/BepetisoPedre
KYHighlander

Ok is this the Evil Bay Area Dave or the Not so Evil Bay Area Dave?

--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
I have put together a web site with
resources for woodworkers. There are
volumes of lessons, tons of free plans
for every possible kind of project, and
tool discounts. The site is free. No
membership required. Enjoy:

http://shorl.com/BepetisoPedre

Morris Dovey

KYHighlander wrote:

Ok is this the Evil Bay Area Dave or the Not so Evil Bay Area Dave?

Evil, if the headers are to be believed.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

MrAoD

KYHighlander writes:

Ok is this the Evil Bay Area Dave or the Not so Evil Bay Area Dave?

"Bay Area Dave"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm on AOL and even *I* can read the headers.

Two other ways you can tell the original B-A-D from fake(s):

1)Nobody's p*ssing down the back of the fake(s)
2) The fake(s) just don't have the . . . *breathless* delivery of the original.

gd&r,

Marc

KYHighlander

Ok after I got used that link that causes that porn popup every so often I
am very wary about following links on here now. The Not So Evil Bay Area
Dave I would not hesitate to follow, but that other dude is the one that
posted that other link. I still haven't cleared that pop up off yet. I've
used every spyware thingy that was suggested here and even deleted my
messenger folder, but it still pops up several times per day. If I don't
find it soon this black eye will never heal up.

KY

--

"MrAoD" wrote in message
KYHighlander writes:

Ok is this the Evil Bay Area Dave or the Not so Evil Bay Area Dave?

"Bay Area Dave"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm on AOL and even *I* can read the headers.

Two other ways you can tell the original B-A-D from fake(s):

1)Nobody's p*ssing down the back of the fake(s)
2) The fake(s) just don't have the . . . *breathless* delivery of the

original.

gd&r,

Marc

Tom

KY wrote: If I don't
find it soon this black eye will never heal up.

Too much lubricant!! Tom

Someday, it'll all be over....

Woodworker's Warehouse unfair sale practice Tom Crist Woodworking 24 November 25th 03 03:15 AM
FREE plans for a wooden briefcase david syme Woodworking 9 November 23rd 03 09:34 PM
anyone have any free plans for a billiard chair? Steve Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 04:41 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Is there a FAQ? Neil Woods Woodworking 4 August 21st 03 05:46 PM