Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pink Hammers

I stopped by Ace Hardware today to pick up a few small items. As I was
checking out I was surprised to see a display of PINK HAMMERS on the
counter! Apparently it is some kind of breast cancer thing. I asked about
them and was told that there was more pink tools coming. I asked if they
sold any of them and was told two.

I can't imagine this being any kind product that many people would buy. I
think of it almost as a gag item. Anyway, I was a little puzzled by the
whole thing. I know that women in the trades will paint their tools to keep
them from being stolen. But this was no hammer for anybody in the trades.
It was consumer, light weight model.

Maybe it is some kinda publicity thing with the tie in to the breast cancer
research. Would you buy a pink hammer? Not me.

PEX and water hammers Steve Barker[_4_] Home Repair 13 January 26th 09 12:31 AM
hammers best wire Metalworking 2 March 12th 08 01:32 PM
Small hammers? Mike S. Home Repair 14 April 9th 06 06:22 AM
"Soft" hammers Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 24 August 14th 05 06:43 PM
Safety hammers? Sasha Klamp UK diy 24 March 24th 04 11:29 PM