Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Great product for superglue users

I have been using these now for two weeks. Much easier to use than rubber
gloves and no more superglue in fingers. I use superglue to laquer knife
handles (not the best product for it but very durable).

seismo malm
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Seismo R. Malm" wrote in message

I have been using these now for two weeks. Much easier to use than rubber
gloves and no more superglue in fingers. I use superglue to laquer knife
handles (not the best product for it but very durable).

seismo malm

I'm not touching this one ,you guys fire away

Posted to rec.woodworking

Seismo R. Malm wrote:

I have been using these now for two weeks. Much easier to use than
rubber gloves and no more superglue in fingers. I use superglue to
laquer knife handles (not the best product for it but very durable).

seismo malm

The obvious jokes aside, these wouldn't work for me as I typically get glue
at least as far up as my elbows.

Posted to rec.woodworking

DGDevin wrote:
Seismo R. Malm wrote:

I have been using these now for two weeks. Much easier to use than
rubber gloves and no more superglue in fingers. I use superglue to
laquer knife handles (not the best product for it but very durable).

seismo malm

The obvious jokes aside, these wouldn't work for me as I typically get glue
at least as far up as my elbows.

That would be me as well. Perhaps one of these would work better:

http://www.amazon.com/PD871000-FULL-.../dp/B000HCN530

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:

DGDevin wrote:

Seismo R. Malm wrote:

I have been using these now for two weeks. Much easier to use than
rubber gloves and no more superglue in fingers. I use superglue to
laquer knife handles (not the best product for it but very durable).

seismo malm

The obvious jokes aside, these wouldn't work for me as I typically get
glue at least as far up as my elbows.

That would be me as well. Perhaps one of these would work better:

http://www.amazon.com/PD871000-FULL-.../dp/B000HCN530

I gotta' buy one for my boss...

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

superglue dissolver Caecilius UK diy 3 June 3rd 08 05:07 PM
superglue dissolver Clive George UK diy 4 June 2nd 08 05:15 PM
superglue dissolver The Natural Philosopher UK diy 0 May 30th 08 10:18 PM
superglue dissolver TMC UK diy 0 May 30th 08 07:55 PM
Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from users of this product. Edwin Pawlowski Woodworking 10 June 28th 04 07:24 PM