Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default vacuum pumps

Anyone have experience with this model? Pro's?/con's?

Harbor Freight is usually not my first choice, but I'm looking there now.

vacuum pump model #98076-2vga. 2.5cfm, rotary-vane

vacuum pumps anyone? William Noble Woodturning 0 July 13th 08 08:09 PM
vacuum pumps William Noble Woodturning 0 January 29th 07 07:04 AM
fs vacuum pumps anyone? william_b_noble Woodturning 0 November 27th 05 06:30 AM
some new vacuum pumps william_b_noble Woodturning 0 September 26th 05 07:00 AM
fs - Last of the 1/3 hp vacuum pumps william_b_noble Woodturning 0 November 15th 04 06:10 AM