Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default vacuum pumps

I just bought a new pile of vacuum pumps - mostly dual wobble piston, all
110VAC - I'll update my web site to show them after posting this note - I've
tested them all, two are in need of work - so if you want a really good
price and are willing to do some work, I will sell the ones needing work for
$25 total (postage included within the USA) each. One of them has stiff
bearings, one of them makes a clicking sound, neither draw a useful vacuum.
They are both Thomas brand, dual wobble piston, 1/3 hp. The broken ones
are, of course AS IS. The tested and working ones of course cost more --
see my web site below.

If nobody snaps up the two that need work, I'll fix them eventually, but
this is a way for someone with time on their hands to save a few $$

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com