Mike Henley

Default routers or chisels

which do u guys prefer...

thanks
Charlie Self

Mike Henley asks:

which do u guys prefer...

I've always had trouble getting chisels to work when making molding.

Your question as presented is meaningless.

Charlie Self
I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html
D. Mo

Yes

"Mike Henley" wrote in message
om...
which do u guys prefer...

thanks

Edwin Pawlowski

"Mike Henley" wrote in message
om...
which do u guys prefer...

thanks

If I'm breaking up a big chunk of ice for the beer cooler, the chisel works
better. The router is better for shaved ice for frozen margaritas though.
Ed

Mike G

Well, for wild parties the router can't be beat but for a quiet evening in
front of the TV a chisel would be my choice.

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
"Mike Henley" wrote in message
om...
which do u guys prefer...

thanks

Steve

"Mike Henley" wrote in message
om...
which do u guys prefer...

thanks

I like to use an ogee bit in the 3-HP Router to open old sealed-up paint
cans.
-- Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/
Penury is the mother of invention!

Bay Area Dave

I pretty much like all tools; now if I could afford at least one of
EVERYTHING...sigh.

as to your question, it's lacking in specifics, Mike. Please elucidate.

dave

Mike Henley wrote:

which do u guys prefer...

thanks

George

Or a screwdriver.

"Mike G" wrote in message
Well, for wild parties the router can't be beat but for a quiet evening in
front of the TV a chisel would be my choice.

The Guy

Mike Henley wrote:

which do u guys prefer...

thanks

Both...although chisels work better as back scratchers.

Tim
--
No BoomBoom for me! -

The Guy

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Mike Henley" wrote in message
om...

which do u guys prefer...

thanks

If I'm breaking up a big chunk of ice for the beer cooler, the chisel works
better. The router is better for shaved ice for frozen margaritas though.
Ed

I've not been able to use the router for salting the edge of the glass.
Is it something in my technique?

Tim
--
No BoomBoom for me! -

RB

Depends on what you're doing.

RB

Mike Henley wrote:
which do u guys prefer...

thanks

Bay Area Dave

spice it up a bit George, make mine a Harvey Wallbanger.

dave

George wrote:

Or a screwdriver.

"Mike G" wrote in message

Well, for wild parties the router can't be beat but for a quiet evening in
front of the TV a chisel would be my choice.

Silvan

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

If I'm breaking up a big chunk of ice for the beer cooler, the chisel
works better. The router is better for shaved ice for frozen margaritas
though. Ed

Make sure it's double insulated.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

George

Vodka and prune juice?

PILE DRIVER

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
m...
spice it up a bit George, make mine a Harvey Wallbanger.
George wrote:

Or a screwdriver.

"Mike G" wrote in message

Well, for wild parties the router can't be beat but for a quiet evening

in
front of the TV a chisel would be my choice.

KYHighlander

I usually trip the breakers in my shop when I plug the chisels in.

--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Mike Henley" wrote in message
om...
which do u guys prefer...

thanks

Doug Miller

In article , "George" wrote:
Vodka and prune juice?

PILE DRIVER

Vodka with milk of magnesia... (scroll down)

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
a Phillips screwdriver

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com

BUB 209

which do u guys prefer...

depends on the background of the guy
I'm dueling with...
RPRESHONG

which do u guys prefer..

yes

Michael Press

I like to use an ogee bit in the 3-HP Router to open old sealed-up paint
cans.
-- Steve

No way, the chisel works much better. If you can't pry up the lid
with it, just punch a new hole, like those Hawaiin Punch cans when you
were a kid.

Michael

Edwin Pawlowski

I like to use an ogee bit in the 3-HP Router to open old sealed-up paint
cans.
-- Steve

Then put in a longer bit to stir the paint.

joey

If who's on first... chisels, routers... if whats on second
"Mike Henley" wrote in message
om...
which do u guys prefer...

thanks