Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Edward [OT]

HeyBub wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
DGDevin wrote:

You and the rest of the Bush-haters *claim* the evidence was
"false" but no such proof has emerged ... and I read lots of
idiots claiming otherwise ... they just never quite manage to
produce proof that would stand up as legal evidence. Why is that,
I wonder?

I think there were multiple reasons, like 10 of them listed by
Congress, that got Bush to go to war. Non-rational Bush-haters tend
to list just one, and even that one is a bit weak. Personally, I'm
a rational Bush hater, I hate him because he is a government loving,
tax loving, freedom hating fool just like everyone else on the left.

In his domestic policy, yes. He was a statist like all the rest. He
was, however, right on the mark with his foreign policy and he - like
another wartime president, Truman - will be vindicated in history.

Hardly a statist on domestic policy. Remember his ill-fated attempts
at Social Security and immigration policy? After those two got
slapped down he probably said: "Gosh darn it, I'll stick with foreign
policy." Except for the Patriot Act of course.

I think you underestimate the degree to which that stuff exists on
the right. The right was so worried about things like the
definition of marriage, people's drug habits, the role of religion
in public life, and so on that they conceded the last election to a
raging radical-cum- Marxist. It is pretty much true that we have
the right to thank for
this vile presidency.

The left, too, has its shibboleths. We on the right object to burning
the American flag. Our colleagues on the left object to burning
crosses.

Most people I know on the right don't like burning crosses much either. The
Klan has few friends on either side of the aisle.

We don't like abortions, they don't like capital punishment.
We think it's a good idea to spit on Iran, they think it's a good
idea for Iran to spit on us. We are principled, they are insane.

Diametric differences on a number of issues.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:46:51 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
DGDevin wrote:

[...]

You mean like Robert Byrd?

Edward Doug Miller Woodworking 1 September 1st 09 02:39 PM
The easy shirt rarely likes Owen, it recollects Edward instead. Mike Dembroge Woodworking 0 May 15th 06 09:28 PM