Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: MFWIC

Next time you make contact with a business, ask the question:

Who is the MFWIC?

In some situations, a person may announce over the P/A system, "Do we
have a MFWIC on duty today?, or something similar.

What is a MFWIC?

It really very simple:

MFWIC = Mother F**ker What's In Charge.

Have had some interesting situations over the years with MFWIC.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bill Hall" wrote:

Over the years, it has always been the CMFWIC, (Chief) :)

Understand, must be a regional thing.

In the major cities of the Rust Belt, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, A
MIFWIC was automatically Chief of his piece of turf.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Next time you make contact with a business, ask the question:

Who is the MFWIC?

In some situations, a person may announce over the P/A system, "Do we have
a MFWIC on duty today?, or something similar.

What is a MFWIC?

It really very simple:

MFWIC = Mother F**ker What's In Charge.

Have had some interesting situations over the years with MFWIC.

Lew

When I was in the Marines it was- HMFIC

Clay

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Next time you make contact with a business, ask the question:

Who is the MFWIC?

In some situations, a person may announce over the P/A system, "Do we
have a MFWIC on duty today?, or something similar.

What is a MFWIC?

It really very simple:

MFWIC = Mother F**ker What's In Charge.

Have had some interesting situations over the years with MFWIC.

I often say: "No monkeys, I want to talk to the Organ Grinder."

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Bill Hall spewed forth:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Next time you make contact with a business, ask the question:

Who is the MFWIC?

In some situations, a person may announce over the P/A system, "Do
we have a MFWIC on duty today?, or something similar.

What is a MFWIC?

It really very simple:

MFWIC = Mother F**ker What's In Charge.

Have had some interesting situations over the years with MFWIC.

Lew

Over the years, it has always been the CMFWIC, (Chief) :)

Bill in Plano

I believe I might have bought a 12" planer from you.
Off Custer between Parker and Spring Creek?
It's still runnin'

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hi Chairman:

Well, we did "shake and Howdy" one day several years ago. at that location!
Don't remember what piece of equipment it was (not a planer), but it was
about a piece of free equipment that I had, but it wasn't exactly what you
needed. We chatted for awhile and I was going to visit you at your shop ,
but time just slipped away. Have read many of your posts over the years,with
intentions of sending a "What's up" msg. to get your specific location for a
visit . I have moved over in the Legacy/Alma area. One of those Divorce
things. Retired and still making sawdust in the garage/shop. We'll have to
have coffee sometime.

Bill

"ChairMan" wrote in message
In ,
Bill Hall spewed forth:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Next time you make contact with a business, ask the question:

Who is the MFWIC?

In some situations, a person may announce over the P/A system, "Do
we have a MFWIC on duty today?, or something similar.

What is a MFWIC?

It really very simple:

MFWIC = Mother F**ker What's In Charge.

Have had some interesting situations over the years with MFWIC.

Lew

Over the years, it has always been the CMFWIC, (Chief) :)

Bill in Plano

I believe I might have bought a 12" planer from you.
Off Custer between Parker and Spring Creek?
It's still runnin'

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Bill Hall spewed forth:
Hi Chairman:

Well, we did "shake and Howdy" one day several years ago. at that
location! Don't remember what piece of equipment it was (not a
planer), but it was about a piece of free equipment that I had, but
it wasn't exactly what you needed. We chatted for awhile and I was
going to visit you at your shop , but time just slipped away. Have
read many of your posts over the years,with intentions of sending a
"What's up" msg. to get your specific location for a visit . I have
moved over in the Legacy/Alma area. One of those Divorce things.
Retired and still making sawdust in the garage/shop. We'll have to
have coffee sometime.
Bill

I believe you're correct, it was a part for my bandsawsenior moment
Still pluggin away, same place same bat channnel.
Don't do coffee, but a DP and a cheesesteak worksg

Posted to rec.woodworking

"ChairMan" wrote in message
[...]

Never did figure out where the "Bat Cave" was located. Sometime next week
(or), give me a buzz on the Cell 4-476-2969. I'll swing for the DP and the
Cheese Steak. :)

Bill