Posted to rec.woodworking

Default (no subject)

A husband and wife are sitting quietly bed
reading when the wife looks over at him and asks THE
QUESTION......?

WIFE:
"What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND:
"Definitely not!"

WIFE:
"Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND:
"Of course I do."

WIFE:
"Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND:
"Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE:
"You would?" (with a hurt look)?

HUSBAND:
(makes audible groan)?

WIFE:
"Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND:
"Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE:
"Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND:
"Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE:
"Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND:
"Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE:
"Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND:
"That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE:
"Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND:
"No, I'm sure she'd want her own."