Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Would You Remarry?

Enjoy

Lew
A husband and wife are sitting quietly bed
reading when the wife looks over at him and asks THE
QUESTION......?

WIFE:
"What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND:
"Definitely not!"

WIFE:
"Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND:
"Of course I do."

WIFE:
"Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND:
"Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE:
"You would?" (with a hurt look)?

HUSBAND:
(makes audible groan)?

WIFE:
"Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND:
"Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE:
"Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND:
"Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE:
"Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND:
"Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE:
"Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND:
"That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE:
"Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND:
"No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE:
"Would you take her golfing with you?"

HUSBAND:
"Yes, those are always good times."

WIFE:
"Would she use my clubs?"

HUSBAND:
No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: ----- silence ------?

HUSBAND: "****!"

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Would You Remarry?

" WIFE:
"Would she use my clubs?"

HUSBAND:
No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: ----- silence ------?

HUSBAND: "****!"

I sure needed that laugh today - Thanks,

Bob S.

Posted to rec.woodworking

BobS wrote:
" WIFE:
"Would she use my clubs?"

HUSBAND:
No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: ----- silence ------?

HUSBAND: "****!"

I sure needed that laugh today - Thanks,

Here's a variation in an ad for a TV show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHa8gZERCsc

And I'm reminded for the second time in three days of scene in which Chuck
storms out of the courtroom in "Legally Blonde".