Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: The Bra

Enjoy

Lew
What religion is Your Bra?

A man walked into the ladies department of Macys and shyly walked up

to the woman behind the counter and said, 'I'd like to buy a bra for
my

wife.'

'What type of bra?' asked the clerk.

'Type?' inquires the man, 'There's more than one type?'

'Look around,' said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in
every

shape, size, color and material imaginable.?

'Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four
types of

bras to choose from.'

Relieved, the man asked about the types.

The saleslady replied, 'There are the Catholic, the Salvation Army,
the Presbyterian, and the Baptist types.?

Which one would you prefer?'

Now totally befuddled, the man asked about the differences between

them.

The saleslady responded, 'It is all really quite simple.'

The Catholic type supports the masses, the Salvation Army type lifts
the

fallen, the Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright, the
Baptist type makes mountains out of molehills.'

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the
letters used to define bra sizes?

If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters
stood

for, it is about time you became informed!

(A}
Almost Boobs...

{B}
Barely there....

{C}
Can't Complain!..

{D}
Dang!...

{DD}
Double dang!...

{E}
Enormous!...

{F}
Fake...

{G}
Get a Reduction...

{H}
Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!...

BTW, they forgot the German bra.
Holtzemfromfloppen

Posted to rec.woodworking

I have a vague feeling I may have heard this here, recently, but what the
heck...

Did you hear about the two dislexic guys who walked into a bra?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Roy Smith" wrote:

I have a vague feeling I may have heard this here, recently, but what
the
heck...

There are no new jokes, only stolen ones.

I just pass them on.

Have a 94 year old cousin, she is a great source.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Enjoy

[...]
BTW, they forgot the German bra.
Holtzemfromfloppen

FWIW, the German word for bra is "Boesenhalter" -- the literal meaning of
which, in colloquial English, is "boob holder" (or, more formally, "bosom
holder").
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Roy Smith wrote:
I have a vague feeling I may have heard this here, recently, but what the
heck...

Did you hear about the two dislexic guys who walked into a bra?

Then there was the dyslexic agnostic insomniac who lay awake at night,
wondering if there was a dog.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Miller" wrote:

FWIW, the German word for bra is "Boesenhalter" -- the literal
meaning of
which, in colloquial English, is "boob holder" (or, more formally,
"bosom
holder").

Maybe so but somehow think my German grandparents, who settled in
Indiana would have had no problems with "Holtzemfromfloppen".

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote:

FWIW, the German word for bra is "Boesenhalter" -- the literal
meaning of
which, in colloquial English, is "boob holder" (or, more formally,
"bosom
holder").

Maybe so but somehow think my German grandparents, who settled in
Indiana would have had no problems with "Holtzemfromfloppen".

Apparently not working so well for this one:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917596

Yes, it's California.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , Roy Smith
wrote:
I have a vague feeling I may have heard this here, recently, but what the
heck...

Did you hear about the two dislexic guys who walked into a bra?

Then there was the dyslexic agnostic insomniac who lay awake at night,
wondering if there was a dog.

Or the rallying cry of dyslexics.

"Dyslexics Untie!"

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:
Enjoy

[...]
BTW, they forgot the German bra.
Holtzemfromfloppen

FWIW, the German word for bra is "Boesenhalter" -- the literal meaning of
which, in colloquial English, is "boob holder" (or, more formally, "bosom
holder").

Heh. Rednecks just call 'em tank tops.

Posted to rec.woodworking

MikeWhy wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:
Enjoy

[...]
BTW, they forgot the German bra.
Holtzemfromfloppen

FWIW, the German word for bra is "Boesenhalter" -- the literal
meaning of which, in colloquial English, is "boob holder" (or, more
formally, "bosom holder").

Heh. Rednecks just call 'em tank tops.

No we don't. We call 'em a "challenge" (although, admittedly, not much of
one - or two).

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote:

FWIW, the German word for bra is "Boesenhalter" -- the literal
meaning of
which, in colloquial English, is "boob holder" (or, more formally,
"bosom
holder").

Maybe so but somehow think my German grandparents, who settled in
Indiana would have had no problems with "Holtzemfromfloppen".

Apparently not working so well for this one:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917596

Yes, it's California.

OMG! I am going to scratch my eyes out... and stick a 2x4 in my ears! That
my friend, was painful

markndawoods

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote:

FWIW, the German word for bra is "Boesenhalter" -- the literal
meaning of
which, in colloquial English, is "boob holder" (or, more formally,
"bosom
holder").

Maybe so but somehow think my German grandparents, who settled in
Indiana would have had no problems with "Holtzemfromfloppen".

Apparently not working so well for this one:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917596

Yes, it's California.

OMG! I am going to scratch my eyes out... and stick a 2x4 in my ears!
That my friend, was painful

I hope she's into S&M. Put a gag in her mouth and she's not too bad.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J. Clarke wrote:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917596

Yes, it's California.

OMG! I am going to scratch my eyes out... and stick a 2x4 in my ears!
That my friend, was painful

I hope she's into S&M. Put a gag in her mouth and she's not too bad.

That was pretty ugly, but, for any normal male that punished himself
enough to go to college, this one brings back fond memories. Those that
didn't go to college can see what it was like investing just 3 minutes
of your time:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1813834

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://www.eternal-september.org/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack Stein wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917596

Yes, it's California.

OMG! I am going to scratch my eyes out... and stick a 2x4 in my ears!
That my friend, was painful

I hope she's into S&M. Put a gag in her mouth and she's not too bad.

That was pretty ugly, but, for any normal male that punished himself
enough to go to college, this one brings back fond memories. Those that
didn't go to college can see what it was like investing just 3 minutes
of your time:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1813834

Yeah, that trying to keep one's eyes open during some of those lectures
was sometimes a killer.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:

That was pretty ugly, but, for any normal male that punished himself
enough to go to college, this one brings back fond memories. Those that
didn't go to college can see what it was like investing just 3 minutes
of your time:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1813834

Yeah, that trying to keep one's eyes open during some of those lectures
was sometimes a killer.

The whole video hit home with me, the doodling, the lame professor. It
was more legs than boobs though, as the mini-skirt was just coming in
when I was looking for something to do other than sleep and doodle
during class...

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://www.eternal-september.org/
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack Stein wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:

That was pretty ugly, but, for any normal male that punished himself
enough to go to college, this one brings back fond memories. Those that
didn't go to college can see what it was like investing just 3 minutes
of your time:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1813834

Yeah, that trying to keep one's eyes open during some of those lectures
was sometimes a killer.

The whole video hit home with me, the doodling, the lame professor. It
was more legs than boobs though, as the mini-skirt was just coming in
when I was looking for something to do other than sleep and doodle
during class...

Engineering grad. Not a whole lot of females in engineering when I was
going to school (there were a few, and most of those few were not only good
looking, but smart). Arts & Parties classes though -- the F/M ratio was
much better.

Rob Leatham
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 22:31:04 -0600, Mark & Juanita wrote
(in article ):

Engineering grad. Not a whole lot of females in engineering when I was
going to school (there were a few, and most of those few were not only good
looking, but smart). Arts & Parties classes though -- the F/M ratio was
much better.

The local engineering/tech school where it was heard:

The male/female ratio here is about 3:1, but pound for pound it's about
even....

-Bruce

Posted to rec.woodworking

Bruce wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 22:31:04 -0600, Mark & Juanita wrote
(in article ):

Engineering grad. Not a whole lot of females in engineering when
I was going to school (there were a few, and most of those few were
not only good looking, but smart). Arts & Parties classes though --
the F/M ratio was much better.

The local engineering/tech school where it was heard:

The male/female ratio here is about 3:1, but pound for pound it's
about even....

Not the case at Georgia Tech, at least not in the late '70s. I remember one
of the female students worked summers as an instructor at the Colorado
Outward Bound. And while she was a damned fine specimen of womanhood she
wasn't the best built in the department.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J. Clarke wrote:
Bruce wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 22:31:04 -0600, Mark & Juanita wrote
(in article ):

Engineering grad. Not a whole lot of females in engineering when
I was going to school (there were a few, and most of those few were
not only good looking, but smart). Arts & Parties classes though --
the F/M ratio was much better.

The local engineering/tech school where it was heard:

The male/female ratio here is about 3:1, but pound for pound it's
about even....

Not the case at Georgia Tech, at least not in the late '70s. I remember one
of the female students worked summers as an instructor at the Colorado
Outward Bound. And while she was a damned fine specimen of womanhood she
wasn't the best built in the department.

Also not the case for Carnegie Tech, now Carnegie Mellon. They are
known for engineering and science but brought in the arts and drama so
the nerds had something to look at. Plenty of Hollywood starlets went
there, and plenty more wanna bees.