Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Norm's mahagany finish

I was watching a re-run of YW this morning and Norm was making a tray table
out of mahogany. Nice looking wood that sells for about $6.50 and up. When
it was almost done, I thought it looked pretty good.

Then he said mahogany can be too red so he put a dark walnut stain on
it!!!!. I'm glad this was before breakfast or I would have puked. He'd
have don better using mdf and a couple of coats of brown latex.

--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome