Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Wall-Mart Greeter

Enjoy

Lew
Charley, a new retiree greeter at Wal-Mart , just couldn't seem to get
to work on time.

Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late.

But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean shaven, sharp minded and
a real credit to the company

and obviously demonstrating their 'Older Person Friendly' policies.

One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.

"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang up
job, but your being late so often is

quite bothersome."

''Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it."

''Well good, you are a team player.

That's what I like to hear.

It's odd though, your coming in late.

I know you're retired from the Armed Forces.

What did they say if you came in late there?"

''They said, 'Good morning, General.

Coffee this morning, sir?'"

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Enjoy

Lew
Charley, a new retiree greeter at Wal-Mart , just couldn't seem to get
to work on time.

OK, I don't care who you are, that was funny.

O/T: BANNED FROM WAL-MART Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 6 November 12th 08 08:07 PM
Another Wal-Mart Joke Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 April 20th 08 05:06 AM
Wal-Mart Mgr FIRED O D Woodworking 18 December 16th 05 03:34 PM
Wal-Mart and GE are in bed together? John Doe Home Repair 49 August 17th 05 07:52 AM
Wal-mart welders [email protected] Metalworking 20 March 24th 05 05:24 PM