Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Humor... again

A man at the store asks the clerk: "In what aisle could I find the Polish
sausage?"

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you
something. If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I
was Italian? Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me
if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog, would you ask me
if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a taco, would you ask if I was
Mexican? If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was
Irish?"

The clerk says, "Well no, I probably wouldn't!"

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did
you ask
me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"

The clerk replied...

scroll down...

"Because you're in Home Depot."

--
-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
"Because you're in Home Depot."

Nothing like a little prejudicial joke just to get a laugh eh Mike? Consider
how you jumped on my butt for making some simple assumptions about two gun
carrying friends of someone else here.

Only difference is that I'm going to get into protracted argument with you
about it. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
"Because you're in Home Depot."

Nothing like a little prejudicial joke just to get a laugh eh Mike?
Consider how you jumped on my butt for making some simple assumptions
about two gun carrying friends of someone else here.

Only difference is that I'm going to get into protracted argument
with you about it. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

Hypocrisy gets a bad rap. Eighty-five percent of gynecologists are males.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 15, 8:42*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Upscale wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
"Because you're in Home Depot."

Nothing like a little prejudicial joke just to get a laugh eh Mike?
Consider how you jumped on my butt for making some simple assumptions
about two gun carrying friends of someone else here.

Only difference is that I'm going to get into protracted argument
with you about it. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

Hypocrisy gets a bad rap. Eighty-five percent of gynaecologists are males..

Just try to remember that a LOT of VERY old women got to
gynaecologists too... They ain't all early 20's and trim(med).

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Upscale wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
"Because you're in Home Depot."

Nothing like a little prejudicial joke just to get a laugh eh Mike?
Consider how you jumped on my butt for making some simple
assumptions about two gun carrying friends of someone else here.

Only difference is that I'm going to get into protracted argument
with you about it. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

Hypocrisy gets a bad rap. Eighty-five percent of gynecologists are
males.

WTF???

Now THAT'S funny!

OT - A little humor RAM³ Metalworking 7 January 16th 09 08:39 PM
DIY Humor [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 2nd 07 07:04 PM
OT Humor: A Little Senior Humor jo4hn Woodworking 3 November 13th 05 01:31 AM
OT humor? maybe NOT !!! :-]> skeezics Woodworking 4 February 22nd 05 04:32 AM
OT - Humor Jack Woodworking 2 January 6th 05 11:01 AM