Geert

Default Wheelmaking

Anybody interested in making wooden wheels can always look on my site
www.de-poort.com. I will also be glad to answer any further questions
by email. Thanks.
Mike G

I don't have any real interest in making wheels myself however I've found
that particular melding of blacksmithing and woodworking fascinating.

Unfortunately when I went to your site I could not get any pictures in the
restoration or gallery section to show. The heading words yes, the pictures,
and I assume there are some, no.

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
"Geert" wrote in message
om...
Anybody interested in making wooden wheels can always look on my site
www.de-poort.com. I will also be glad to answer any further questions
by email. Thanks.

Han

"Mike G" wrote in
:

Unfortunately when I went to your site I could not get any pictures in
the restoration or gallery section to show. The heading words yes, the
pictures, and I assume there are some, no.

Ik had hetzelfde probleem

--
Best regards
Han
Andy Dingley

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:02:43 -0500, "Mike G"
wrote:

Unfortunately when I went to your site I could not get any pictures in the
restoration or gallery section to show.

Unfortunately this site isn't written in HTML, it's written in M$oft's
bizarre aberration of it.
--
Smert' spamionam