Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cheap Sawmill?

Every now and then, something unusual, on these kinds of sites,
catches one's eye.

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

Sonny wrote:
Every now and then, something unusual, on these kinds of sites,
catches one's eye.

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/

Sonny

That link is associated with a session that doesn't work for the rest of us. Got something
more generic?

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:
Sonny wrote:
Every now and then, something unusual, on these kinds of sites,
catches one's eye.

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/

Sonny

That link is associated with a session that doesn't work for the rest of
us. Got something more generic?

I think I found the page you're referring to, and I get a URL similar to the one you posted
so posting a "session-free" URL might not be possible. Just go to http://gsaauctions.gov
and search for "BELSAW SAWMILL" and you should find it.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 9, 11:01*am, Steve Turner wrote:
Steve Turner wrote:
Sonny wrote:
Every now and then, something unusual, on these kinds of sites,
catches one's eye.

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/

Sonny

That link is associated with a session that doesn't work for the rest of
us. *Got something more generic?

I think I found the page you're referring to, and I get a URL similar to the one you posted
so posting a "session-free" URL might not be possible. *Just go tohttp://gsaauctions.gov
and search for "BELSAW SAWMILL" and you should find it.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

Bwahaha
You have to get approval just to use a wheelbarrow?

I think winning this auction might by Pyrrhic at best.

-Nathan
Posted to rec.woodworking

Edward A. Falk wrote:
Hah. It's located 26 miles inside a wilderness boundary where you're
not allowed to use motorized equipment of any sort without prior
approval, not even so much as a winch. You can apply for permission
to use motorized equipment to haul it as far as the dirt airstrip
a mile away. And it has to be hauled out by the end of Sept.

Oh, and by the way, it's been eaten by rats.

Sounds like a flim-flam job.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA