Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Full Woodworking shop tools for sale (predominantly Delta)

I am moving and cannot take the tools with me, regretfully.

10" Delta Unisaw with Unifence and table extensions.

14" Delta enclosed stand bandsaw

10" Delta Radial Arm Saw and huge surroundng work table extending ~8" in
both directions

8" Delta DJ20 Jointer

HEavy Duty Grizzly drill Press

15" Grizzly Planer

3 HP Delta shaper with several dozen cutter heads.

Accepting offers. I am in Colorado Springs, CO

is the email addy.

Motivated seller,
-Mark
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark Rance wrote:
I am moving and cannot take the tools with me, regretfully.

10" Delta Unisaw with Unifence and table extensions.

14" Delta enclosed stand bandsaw

10" Delta Radial Arm Saw and huge surroundng work table extending ~8" in
both directions

8" Delta DJ20 Jointer

HEavy Duty Grizzly drill Press

15" Grizzly Planer

3 HP Delta shaper with several dozen cutter heads.

Accepting offers. I am in Colorado Springs, CO

is the email addy.

Motivated seller,
-Mark

Damn! Nice tools; if I couldn't take those with me I think I'd reconsider that move...

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:
Mark Rance wrote:
I am moving and cannot take the tools with me, regretfully.

10" Delta Unisaw with Unifence and table extensions.

14" Delta enclosed stand bandsaw

10" Delta Radial Arm Saw and huge surroundng work table extending ~8"
in both directions

8" Delta DJ20 Jointer

HEavy Duty Grizzly drill Press

15" Grizzly Planer

3 HP Delta shaper with several dozen cutter heads.

Accepting offers. I am in Colorado Springs, CO

is the email addy.

Motivated seller,
-Mark

Damn! Nice tools; if I couldn't take those with me I think I'd
reconsider that move...

I hear that. Not everything is working out precisely as I would prefer,
that's for sure!

-Mark
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 2, 2:56*pm, Mark Rance wrote:
I am moving and cannot take the tools with me, regretfully.

10" Delta Unisaw with Unifence and table extensions.

14" Delta enclosed stand bandsaw

10" Delta Radial Arm Saw and huge surroundng work table extending ~8" in
both directions

8" Delta DJ20 Jointer

HEavy Duty Grizzly drill Press

15" Grizzly Planer

3 HP Delta shaper with several dozen cutter heads.

Accepting offers. *I am in Colorado Springs, CO

is the email addy.

Motivated seller,
-Mark

I'm drooling...I live in Longmont but my wife would kill me if I
bought anymore big 'arn. I need to work on what I have and slowly add.
I'll be working in the garage this weekend to make room for my new
miter saw, scroll saw and Rockwell contractor saw. I've been looking
at drill presses, jointers and bandsaws on Craigslist. I wish I had
the space and money for what looks like some fine equipment.

Steve
-new to woodworking
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark Rance wrote:
Steve Turner wrote:
Mark Rance wrote:
I am moving and cannot take the tools with me, regretfully.

10" Delta Unisaw with Unifence and table extensions.

14" Delta enclosed stand bandsaw

10" Delta Radial Arm Saw and huge surroundng work table extending
~8" in both directions

8" Delta DJ20 Jointer

HEavy Duty Grizzly drill Press

15" Grizzly Planer

3 HP Delta shaper with several dozen cutter heads.

Accepting offers. I am in Colorado Springs, CO

is the email addy.

Motivated seller,
-Mark

Damn! Nice tools; if I couldn't take those with me I think I'd
reconsider that move...

I hear that. Not everything is working out precisely as I would
prefer, that's for sure!

Yeah, I just heard that CS has canceled its 4th of July fireworks show, laid
off 200 city workers, only like 3 people left in the public works department
and all they do is fill pot-holes.

It's not as bad as it seems, however. The Air Force Academy has invited the
citizens over to enjoy their fireworks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark Rance" wrote in message
I am moving and cannot take the tools with me, regretfully.

10" Delta Unisaw with Unifence and table extensions.

14" Delta enclosed stand bandsaw

10" Delta Radial Arm Saw and huge surroundng work table extending ~8" in
both directions

8" Delta DJ20 Jointer

HEavy Duty Grizzly drill Press

15" Grizzly Planer

3 HP Delta shaper with several dozen cutter heads.

Accepting offers. I am in Colorado Springs, CO

is the email addy.

Motivated seller,
-Mark

Damn, I wonder what it would cost to ship some items.