Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: The Knob

Enjoy

Lew
===============================
A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure

called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the
woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce

the effect of a brand new face-lift.

Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob' Over the course of the years,
the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful,
the woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two

problems.

'All these years, everything has been working just fine.

I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the
results.
But now I've developed two annoying problems:

First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get
rid

of them..'

The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those
are

your breasts.'

She said, 'Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee.'

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 30, 11:00*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Enjoy

Lew
[...]

...or that smelly hole in the back of her neck....

KNOB J T Woodworking 1 September 17th 07 03:15 AM
Hob knob layout. R D S UK diy 2 September 2nd 07 09:30 PM
I have a faulty knob nrh UK diy 23 January 31st 06 07:23 PM
Shower knob aboleth UK diy 2 July 28th 05 09:38 AM
Making a knob Don Foreman Metalworking 8 May 24th 05 09:54 PM