Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Alien Abduction Help

44 years experience . I have helped many . Im free and confidential .

May you always be in his care. Luv U , Donald

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Donald Worley" wrote in message
44 years experience . I have helped many . Im free and confidential .

How much will it cost to have me abducted?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 2, 12:40*am, "Upscale" wrote:
"Donald Worley" wrote in message
44 years experience . I have helped many . Im free and confidential .

How much will it cost to have me abducted?

Didn't they already abduct you, but they threw you back? :-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
"Donald Worley" wrote in message
44 years experience . I have helped many . Im free and confidential .

How much will it cost to have me abducted?

Didn't they already abduct you, but they threw you back? :-)

NOW it's coming back to me. Those flashbacks I've been having are ones of
rejection.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote in message
"Donald Worley" wrote in message
44 years experience . I have helped many . Im free and confidential .

How much will it cost to have me abducted?

Didn't they already abduct you, but they threw you back? :-)

NOW it's coming back to me. Those flashbacks I've been having are ones of
rejection.

He is right about the aliens. They come into my shop and take my tape
measures, pencils, etc.

Their home planet has acres of this stuff in their landfills.

If any of you get abducted could you ask about my nail set, I think they
have it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Shame on all of you guys, Donald luvs U!

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 2, 10:43*am, "Larry C" wrote:
"Upscale" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote in message
"Donald Worley" wrote in message
44 years experience . I have helped many . Im free and confidential ..

How much will it cost to have me abducted?

Didn't they already abduct you, but they threw you back? :-)

NOW it's coming back to me. Those flashbacks I've been having are ones of
rejection. *

He is right about the aliens. *They come into my shop and take my tape
measures, pencils, etc.

Their home planet has acres of this stuff in their landfills.

If any of you get abducted could you ask about my nail set, I think they
have it.

If you take a close look at the rings around Saturn, you'll find
single socks, pencils, tape measures, air-line luggage.......
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 02 May 2009 14:43:30 GMT, "Larry C"
wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
. ..

"Robatoy" wrote in message
"Donald Worley" wrote in message
44 years experience . I have helped many . Im free and confidential .

I was abducted and probed. Please help. I don't know what to do. I
feel horrible. They don't call, they don't write......

An Example Of The Illegal Alien Trash Coming To Your NeighborhoodSoon [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 16th 07 08:54 PM
An Example Of The Illegal Alien Trash Coming To Your Neighborhood Soon Zzzzzt! Home Repair 0 December 8th 07 12:18 AM
Loft Alien Intruders Gripper UK diy 10 January 8th 06 03:41 PM
Alien Spaceship at Potters Bar - Slightly OT david lang UK diy 9 October 17th 05 06:22 PM
Dried Alien Goo Maria UK diy 4 March 12th 05 06:13 PM