Mike Coonrod

Default O'Malley Biscuit Jointer

Any input on these from the wrech? Just wondering, do most of my
biscuit stuff via a slot cutter in the router table but have wanted one
of these for some time. Thoughts?

Mike Coonrod

James D Kountz

I asked this here some time ago and don't remember getting much feedback.
However here is what I found out from the people at O'Malleys. Its basically
an exact copy of a Dewalt with one exception. Its only about 6 amps where as
the Dewalt is................crap I cant remember and I just came in from
the shop but it was a significant difference if I recall. I'll check
tomorrow for you and let you know what amps the Dewalt is pushing if no one
here tells you in the meantime. For the money is seems like a good machine
for occasional use.

Jim