Posted to rec.woodworking

Default newest pens

I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the
Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black
Titanium/Platinum

Lenny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 19, 8:12*am, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:24:43 -0400, wrote:
I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the
Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black
Titanium/Platinum

Lenny

They can be seen here as well...

http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/LenSPens#

Those are beautiful!

Excuse my curiosity but do you sell those; and what price do they
bring?

Ron
Posted to rec.woodworking

in 98991 20090419 211826 wrote:
On Apr 19, 8:12=A0am, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:24:43 -0400, wrote:
I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the
Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black
Titanium/Platinum

Lenny

They can be seen here as well...

http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/LenSPens#

Those are beautiful!

Excuse my curiosity but do you sell those; and what price do they
bring?

Ron

Hover over the first photo (ie top left)
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
says...
wrote:

I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the
Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black
Titanium/Platinum

Lenny

They can be seen here as well...

http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/LenSPens#

What lathe do you use?

Are there lathes that don't cut it in pen making?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:10:37 -0500, phorbin wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:24:43 -0400, wrote:

I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the
Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black
Titanium/Platinum

Lenny

They can be seen here as well...

http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/LenSPens#

What lathe do you use?

Are there lathes that don't cut it in pen making?

If it will spin wood and has a tailstock and live center, you can turn pens..

Warning: They're at least as addictive as popcorn..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:52:32 -0700, mac davis
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:10:37 -0500, phorbin wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:24:43 -0400, wrote:

I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the
Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black
Titanium/Platinum

Lenny

They can be seen here as well...

http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/LenSPens#

What lathe do you use?

Are there lathes that don't cut it in pen making?

If it will spin wood and has a tailstock and live center, you can turn pens..

Warning: They're at least as addictive as popcorn..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

I have an old Rockwell/Delta 46-525 but I'm thinking about adding a
Jet mini to have in the basement next Winter when it's too cold to
heat the shop up..... because .... It's wayyy more addictive than
popcorn!

Lenny

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message

I have an old Rockwell/Delta 46-525 but I'm thinking about adding a
Jet mini to have in the basement next Winter when it's too cold to
heat the shop up..... because .... It's wayyy more addictive than
popcorn!

Lenny

After probably turning 50 or so pens this year

comes Pepper Mills, Wine Bottle Stoppers, Christmas Ornaments, Pulls.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
says...

wrote:

I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the
Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black
Titanium/Platinum

Lenny

They can be seen here as well...

http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/LenSPens#

What lathe do you use?

Are there lathes that don't cut it in pen making?

If it will spin wood and has a tailstock and live center, you can turn pens..

Warning: They're at least as addictive as popcorn..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

I have an old Rockwell/Delta 46-525 but I'm thinking about adding a
Jet mini to have in the basement next Winter when it's too cold to
heat the shop up..... because .... It's wayyy more addictive than
popcorn!

OKOK I'm sold...

I was wondering about the Taig mini with the metal-working options in
the Lee Valley Catalogue.

I've a number of mixed media thoughts....

gotta run. My ideas sketchbook is calling me.