Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default See the Upgrade to my Bandsaw

Upgrades to my Jet JBS-14mw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxXe4Wi87NM

Before, you had to unscrew 4 knobs and take both top and bottom covers
off, just to get inside to change the blade.
I connected the 2 covers together and put them on hinges, installed a
wheel brush, and a tension quick-release.

I still have to adjust all the guides and would like to install one of
them fancy yellow springs and some new tires.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Upgrade or not? Doug Miller Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 04:42 AM
Rockwell metal wood cutting bandsaw motor starter upgrade mferwerda Woodworking 0 June 9th 06 11:35 PM
Upgrade or not? Tom Watson Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 01:33 AM
TuffTooth vs Timber Wolf bandsaw bandsaw comparision Paul Currie Woodworking 0 January 30th 06 11:17 PM
Delta 14" Bandsaw Upgrade Advice Needed slothrop Woodturning 5 June 15th 04 01:21 PM