Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sketchup: Engineering Tool Box

Woodworkers using SketchUp may find the following a useful site/plug-in:

http://sketchup.engineeringtoolbox.com/

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:11:37 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"
scrawled the following:

Woodworkers using SketchUp may find the following a useful site/plug-in:

http://sketchup.engineeringtoolbox.com/

Cool.

P.S: Was it you who was looking for a CNC tech for that small carrier
you bought? If so, check rec.crafts.metalworking for Gunner Asch,
with as lightspeed email addy. Good guy, experienced, fair pricing,
looking for work right now.

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 22, 11:11*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:11:37 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"
scrawled the following:

Woodworkers using SketchUp may find the following a useful site/plug-in:

http://sketchup.engineeringtoolbox.com/

Cool.

P.S: Was it you who was looking for a CNC tech for that small carrier
you bought? *If so, check rec.crafts.metalworking for Gunner Asch,
with as lightspeed email addy. *Good guy, experienced, fair pricing,
looking for work right now.

You left out Loony Tune.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:11:37 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"

Dang Larry, When are you going to catch up to October? LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:11:37 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"

Dang Larry, When are you going to catch up to October? LOL

LOL ... give the lad time, it took 7 months to get here from there.

ITMT, it's deja vu all over again.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:11:37 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"

Dang Larry, When are you going to catch up to October? LOL

LOL ... give the lad time, it took 7 months to get here from there.

ITMT, it's deja vu all over again.

I keep wondering who he is responding to and why I am not seeing the
oroginal post. Theeeeen I notice the date.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:38:31 -0500, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:11:37 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"

Dang Larry, When are you going to catch up to October? LOL

I'm down to only 649 left out of the originally downloaded 14,900 or
so. Kwitcherbitchen.

---
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
--John Wayne (1907 - 1979)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:43:10 -0500, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

"Swingman" wrote in message
m...
Leon wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:11:37 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"

Dang Larry, When are you going to catch up to October? LOL

LOL ... give the lad time, it took 7 months to get here from there.

ITMT, it's deja vu all over again.

I keep wondering who he is responding to and why I am not seeing the
oroginal post. Theeeeen I notice the date.

As always, one must be smarter than the program they use, sir.

nomex = ON

---