Nick Bozovich

Default Clamp Sale - Penn State Industries & Home Depot

It must be "Clamp Season". I just received received the regular email news
letter from Penn State Industries. They're doing their "Truck Load Clamp
Sale" again. Their quick grip "spreader clamps" are on sale for 1/2 price
or less, depending on the size. I'm going to get some more 12" and 36".

I bought some of these last year - 12", 24", 36". I was at MCLS, and THEY
were selling them 3 for the price of 2. I have a couple of Irwin clamps,
"quick grip" style. They don't even come close to the heavy duty quality of
the Penn State clamps, and they're about twice the price.

Just wanted to let the group know, FWIW. I'm have no connection with Penn
State Industries, other than to be a very satisfied customer with regard to
their clamps.

I picked up some of the Bessy Tradesman's from HD last night - pickings were
very slim. Got some 12" and 36" - feels good to get a great price. Now, I
need to keep an eye out for when they dump the K-Body style - I'm going to
rent a truck for that one! :-))

Thanks to Dave for the heads up on the Tradesman's.

Nick B

BErney1014

It must be "Clamp Season".

I picked up a set of 8 with the backwards ratchet push button release, like
penn state sells, on ebay. The grips flex in my hand when I squeeze them, maybe
the penn states are stronger?