Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need Help

I need one of these but don't know what is called.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../what-is-this-
called.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 10, 4:39*pm, Butter wrote:
I need one of these but don't know what is called.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../what-is-this-
called.jpg

It is called a message that your video or picture has been moved or
deleted.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
It is called a message that your video or picture has been moved or

deleted.

Looks like a table saw mitre to me.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...his-called.jpg

A miter gauge - without a handle.

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 10, 5:54*pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
It is called a message that your video or picture has been moved or

deleted.

Looks like a table saw mitre to me.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../?action=view&....

That does look like a mitre fence sliding thing. But *I* think it is
from a band saw. G
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

On Mar 10, 4:39Â*pm, Butter wrote:
I need one of these but don't know what is called.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../what-is-this-
called.jpg

It is called a message that your video or picture has been moved or
deleted.

It wrapped, try this
:http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...his-called.jpg
--
Froz...

2 feet longer than a d00tchie.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I need one of these but don't know what is called.

http://tinyurl.com/d83txt

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:54:03 -0500, "Upscale" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
It is called a message that your video or picture has been moved or

deleted.

Looks like a table saw mitre to me.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...his-called.jpg

I smell troll.. could it be?
Yep, I looked too..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:03:49 -0500, Butter wrote:

why do you need one of those?

I need one of these but don't know what is called.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

Butter wrote:
I need one of these but don't know what is called.

http://tinyurl.com/d83txt

You can get a universal one at Home Depot

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Butter wrote:
I need one of these but don't know what is called.

http://tinyurl.com/d83txt

You can get a universal one at Home Depot

Thanks To Everyone With your Help.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks To Everyone for your Help
Posted to rec.woodworking

mac davis wrote in
:

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:03:49 -0500, Butter wrote:

why do you need one of those?

I bought a used bandsaw and it was missing.

Thanks