Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT/: sometimes I play with pictures.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

That's not a house cat. What is it?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default sometimes I play with pictures.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

LOL. That's quite good. (But I still hate cats.)

Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

That's not a house cat. What is it?

White tiger cub maybe? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9OarU4yOM8

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

J. Clarke wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

That's not a house cat. What is it?

White tiger cub maybe? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9OarU4yOM8

No, they are born about the size of the little guy in his pic. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

Not sure why, but that picture reminded me of my ex - on a /good/ day...

....perhaps she wasn't /really/ ticklish.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg
That's not a house cat. What is it?

White tiger cub maybe? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9OarU4yOM8

No, they are born about the size of the little guy in his pic. :-)

I'm thinking Bobcat or smaller leopard species.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

Most people should NOT be entrusted with any sort of photographic equipment.
meow,
j4
Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

That's not a house cat. What is it?

An ATTACK house cat.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Social Security: World's biggest Ponzi Scheme.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

You named a cat "Pictures?"

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 22, 6:23*pm, Tom Watson wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Regards,

Tom Watsonhttp://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

AhA! A closet LOLcat fan. Don't forget to stop by Fark.com on Caterday!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Looks like a DAT Dog cAT Dog teeth and maybe cat everything else.
Martin

-MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

That's not a house cat. What is it?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 22, 3:45*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

That's not a house cat. *What is it?

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

FTFA
A lion cub bares its teeth while being examined at the Serengeti
Safari park in Hodenhagen, Germany on Jan. 21, 2009. The lion cub was
one of nine born by different mothers but from the same father in
early December.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../YaSchmuck.jpg

FTFA
A lion cub bares its teeth while being examined at the Serengeti
Safari park in Hodenhagen, Germany on Jan. 21, 2009. The lion cub was
one of nine born by different mothers but from the same father in
early December.

That is a VERY young lion cub. Like 10 days.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--