Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More Reaction to CPSIA

"Len" wrote in message
Looks like letter wrting to the Congress Critters is starting to get
their attention.

http://republicans.energycommerce.ho..._%20Waxman.pdf

Len

Here is a copy of a letter by a rep of a county chamber of commerce I
thought was interesting. I wonder how much of the congress critters
response is for show? I know as of Feb 10 I will no longer sell toys the
ones I have in stock are being sold as collectors items and not for
children. Notice to that effect is already on my website.