DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plastic Furniture Fixture, What is this Called? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/269419-plastic-furniture-fixture-what-called.html)

Albert January 21st 09 11:27 PM

Plastic Furniture Fixture, What is this Called?

See the picture at the link? What are these called, any idea where to
find them on the web? Width is 5/8th of an inch. Used in a desk to
hold some plastic slots in place.

http://netmation.com/plastic.jpg

Leon January 21st 09 11:46 PM

"Albert" wrote in message
See the picture at the link? What are these called, any idea where to
find them on the web? Width is 5/8th of an inch. Used in a desk to
hold some plastic slots in place.

http://netmation.com/plastic.jpg

Those look like specialty parts for kit furniture, you might try contacting
Ikea.

-MIKE- January 22nd 09 12:29 AM

Albert wrote:
See the picture at the link? What are these called, any idea where to
find them on the web? Width is 5/8th of an inch. Used in a desk to
hold some plastic slots in place.

http://netmation.com/plastic.jpg

They look like glass shelf support pins, to me.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=111
http://www.widgetco.com/locking-glas...5mm-adjustable

--

-MIKE-