Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Plastic Furniture Fixture, What is this Called?

See the picture at the link? What are these called, any idea where to
find them on the web? Width is 5/8th of an inch. Used in a desk to
hold some plastic slots in place.

http://netmation.com/plastic.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Albert" wrote in message
See the picture at the link? What are these called, any idea where to
find them on the web? Width is 5/8th of an inch. Used in a desk to
hold some plastic slots in place.

http://netmation.com/plastic.jpg

Those look like specialty parts for kit furniture, you might try contacting
Ikea.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Albert wrote:
See the picture at the link? What are these called, any idea where to
find them on the web? Width is 5/8th of an inch. Used in a desk to
hold some plastic slots in place.

http://netmation.com/plastic.jpg

They look like glass shelf support pins, to me.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=111
http://www.widgetco.com/locking-glas...5mm-adjustable

--

-MIKE-