Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I can SEE!

Hey guys,

I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The
same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher
price. They are 1.50 magnification.

Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!

cm

Posted to rec.woodworking

cm wrote:
Hey guys,

I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The
same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher
price. They are 1.50 magnification.

Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!

cm

I think they are great. I keep just about two pair in each room and I still seem
to not be able to find the things.

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 14, 6:46*pm, "cm" wrote:
Hey guys,

I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The
same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher
price. They are 1.50 magnification.

Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!

cm

I got the same ones for Xmas. I am tempted to wear them all the
time. The only caution is when I am up on a ladder and I look down I
get a little woozy.

Montyhp
Posted to rec.woodworking

"cm" wrote in message
Hey guys,

I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The
same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher
price. They are 1.50 magnification.

Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!

cm

You might be shocked what a visit to an eye doctor may reveal.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 14, 11:07*pm, Chris wrote:
cm wrote:
Hey guys,

I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The
same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher
price. They are 1.50 magnification.

Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!

cm

I think they are great. I keep just about two pair in each room and I still seem
to not be able to find the things.

Chris

Get one of those yuppy glass-string-around-your-neck thingies.

Also, try to ALWAYS wear eye-protection when in your shop. It is a
good habit.

You see...
you can walk on a wooden leg,
eat with false teeth
but you can't see **** with a glass eye.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 15, 9:34*am, "Leon" wrote:
"cm" wrote in message

Hey guys,

I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The
same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher
price. They are 1.50 magnification.

Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!

cm

You might be shocked what a visit to an eye doctor may reveal.

Hell, *I* can read fine.. my eyes are okay!!... just that my arms are
so short...
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 14, 11:07 pm, Chris wrote:
cm wrote:
Hey guys,
I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The
same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher
price. They are 1.50 magnification.
Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!
cm

I think they are great. I keep just about two pair in each room and I still seem
to not be able to find the things.

Chris

Get one of those yuppy glass-string-around-your-neck thingies.

Those are geezer thingies.