Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Palestinians Under Attack

Jay Chan wrote:

.... snip

I agree with you. This has to stop.

Yeah, launching over 6500 rockets during the ceasefire into civilian areas
in Israel during a supposed "cease-fire" is certainly no reason to try to
stop that kind of behavior.

When Israel was fighting against British, they also used terrorist
tactics (like bombing a hotel). Time to stop calling people
terrorists, and start to look at the situation on the ground where
many people are suffering -- not just inconvenienced, but suffering
from no food, no water, no medicine, ..., basic things -- well before
the recent attack take place. And start talking with Hama -
terrorists or not terrorists. They will likely find many things in
common (they both did/do horrible things, and both are democratically
elected).

Jay Chan

Tell ya' what. Take a look at the video by a Hamas terrorist spokesman
at:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/01/12/video-hamas-cheers-its-industry-of-death/
and then you come back here and tell us where the common ground is to begin
serious negotiations and the moral equivalence of the two groups.

You don't even have to look at the comments on that site, all you need is
the statements from Hamas -- in its own words.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 13, 12:29*am, Mark & Juanita wrote:
Jay Chan wrote:

... snip

I agree with you. *This has to stop.

* Yeah, launching over 6500 rockets during the ceasefire into civilian areas
in Israel during a supposed "cease-fire" is certainly no reason to try to
stop that kind of behavior.

And why do you think the Palestinians are upset with the zionists?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Chan wrote:

[...]

I remember clearly when Bill Clinton was president, he arranged a
peace road map with PLO and Israel. On the same day when the road map
was signed, Israel attacked Gaza and killed some people and claimed
that those killed were preparing a terrorist attack on Israel. Of
course Hama fought back and the road map was in disarray. This really
made me wonder how Israel who could not stop previous suicide attacks,
somehow could stop the attack from happening but also could predict
and prevent an attack from happening in the first place. This was
like magic. Later on, the same pattern repeated itself. A deal was
made, and then Israel attacked some parts of Gaza, and Hama fought
back, and the deal was off. This all seems like a smoke screen. Yes,
people can talk the talk; but they don't walk the walk. Mouthful of
peace doesn't mean anything.

Despite what I said above, trying to argue about "Who started this
first" doesn't really help. Both sides have been on this for so long
that who is keeping the score anyway. We need to step back and look
at the overall pictu Israel is cutting West Bank into so many
small pieces that put Palestinians in tiny little cages. Likewise,
Israel is locking down Gaza into one big prison. Palestinians simply
cannot earn a living in this situation (other than working as cheap
labors for Israel). Palestinians will have to fight back --
desperated people do desperate things. If Israel truely don't want
Palestinians to fight against them, Israel will need to remove the
blockage on West Bank and Gaza to allow Palestinians to have a chance
to make money and earn a living, and stop being a desperated people.

I don't want to sound like so 60's. But I have to say "Give Peace a
Chance".

Jay Chan
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Chan wrote:

[...]

The zionists don't want the Gaza to survive. That's prime beach-front
there.
Israel needs 'Lebensraum'......where have I heard that before?

As Colin Powell said once, that being against the policies of Israel,
doesn't make make one anti-Semitic.
Many Orthodox Jews are in disagreement with the state of Israel.
Mossad's credo says it all. "By way of deception."
I am of the firm belief that the zionists will stop at nothing.
Nothing.
That whole bull**** argument that if one disagrees with zionists that
it makes you anti-Semitic is very much abused.
There is a clear difference between Zionism and Judaism.
Read up on that.

Talk amongst yourselves, I'm getting all verklemmt.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 13, 4:12آ*pm, Jay Chan wrote:
On Jan 13, 12:29 am, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Jay Chan wrote:

... snip

I agree with you. آ*This has to stop.

.... snip

The zionists don't want the Gaza to survive. That's prime beach-front
there.

So, let me follow the logic here. Israel had Gaza, they had developed
Gaza, then being the diabolically clever people they are, agreed to
withdraw from Gaza several years ago, leaving greenhouses and other
structure there for the Gazans with the plan to re-invade and take back
that land and beach front after the Gazans and Hamas had destroyed the
various things with which the people in Gaza could have made a living.
Those clever Israelis also knew that the Gazans would elect Hamas as their
leaders who would then launch rockets into Israel giving Israel the excuse
they needed to re-invade. Dang, that is clever.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Chan wrote:

... snip

I agree with you. *This has to stop.

... snip

The zionists don't want the Gaza to survive. That's prime beach-front
there.

* So, let me follow the logic here. *Israel had Gaza, they had developed
Gaza, then being the diabolically clever people they are, agreed to
withdraw from Gaza several years ago, leaving greenhouses and other
structure there for the Gazans with the plan to re-invade and take back
that land and beach front after the Gazans and Hamas had destroyed the
various things with which the people in Gaza could have made a living.

Yuppers.

Those clever Israelis also knew that the Gazans would elect Hamas as their
leaders who would then launch rockets into Israel giving Israel the excuse
they needed to re-invade. *Dang, that is clever.

By George, he gets it! All you need to do is ask yourself who is
firing the rockets and it all makes sense.