Posted to rec.woodworking

Default BIG Edge Sander in OKC - FS - CHEAP

Is anyone interested in an Eckland (sp?) edge sander. Pulled from use
several months back. Must be picked up here SOON.
$100. If I just had a little more room.... This thing is at least 6' long
with 3 new belts. Does oscillate. Anyone???
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 6, 8:06*pm, "Ron Moore" wrote:
Is anyone interested in an Eckland (sp?) edge sander. *Pulled from use
several months back. *Must be picked up here SOON.
$100. *If I just had a little more room.... *This thing is at least 6' long
with 3 new belts. *Does oscillate. *Anyone???
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

I might be interested if you still have it. How much does it weigh? BC

EDGE SANDER J T Woodworking 0 May 13th 07 02:01 AM
Edge Sander Don Dando Woodworking 0 July 26th 06 02:04 AM
Sanding floorboards - Drum Sander and or Edge Sander John UK diy 10 September 2nd 05 06:43 AM
Sanding floorboards - Drum Sander and or Edge Sander John UK diy 1 September 1st 05 07:08 PM
Edge Sander [email protected] Woodworking 5 April 6th 05 04:38 AM