Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need Some Tips to select Doors

Hi All,

Happy New Year 2009 to all members.
i am going to change all the doors of my sweet house.

i have heard some thing about internal doors decoration and oak doors.
also i have search online for these, but not getting proper idea where
to use these 2 varieties of doors in room. I have bookmarked some of
furniture and specially doors related site, still looking for more
information for my knowledge.

If any one has idea about it, please share with me.
Thanks in Advance.

--
alexjac